Monday, November 1, 2010

LTM (!)





I just wanna be NUMB
I don't wanna feel a thing
I don't want reality
Actually, reality stinks

 
How about we just pretend
That your cellphone didn't even ring
And that I wasn't on the other side of the door
Listening to everything, tell me another lie 


Please make me believe
That there's nobody for you BUT me
When I ask who were you talking to
Tell me it was KIMBERLY

 
Tell me THAT last night you didn't leave
After you thought I was asleep
Krept back in that 6:45
Tell me it was just a dream


Baby I need, desperately, desperately to believe you
'Cause I won't be held, responsible
For what  I might to do me another lie 
 
 
I don't wanna know what I know to be true
What I need you to do, tell me another lie 
 
 
 
 
LIE TO ME
 
 
 
 


Why me? 
It's hurt me much.
 
 
You and I just a stupid quote I believe


I hate that I love you
Rewind and stop!
 
 
 
 
 
-


 



No comments:

Post a Comment