Saturday, March 5, 2011

Another Saturday (!)



Good Morning World :)


Yea, I'm still on my bed. Such a lazy ass
With lappy, phones and other stuffs,
I would rather stay on the bed than do netting else
But I just can't, I need to packing
I'm leaving my hometown today, off to KL with the big brother
Omiegosh, damn lazy to packing. brr! 
Just now mum said we're gonna leave at 10 or 11am
But the big bro still on the bed, staying up late like always
I think 12 or 1pm would be better for him,
typical brother -.-"


Okay, I'm so looking forward to meet my byboo!
Yeay! I just cant wait sayang ;)
Not to forget my dearest friends too,
Please wait for me and I don't want to miss any FUN there!
Next? Melaka? erk. If i could stay there in KL with them
And no need to go back there, oh my.
How I wish to do so! but I just can't :(
Another sem left, come on mell. You can do it!
Hell yeah I can ;)



"Leave all those shitto behind, I don't give a fcuk anymore"




Fcuk for those who struggle to let me down before,
Yeah congrats cause you guys did it! For once!
But now days I'm getting stronger than before,
stronger than you guys could imagine, FY
I'm happy now with you, yeah them :)
Thanks for everything moron
I owe you a BIG time! Karma is around baby
Just sit and wait, that's all
Cheers!



Gonna start packing now!
Bye bye Kerteh :)
See you soon LOVES!





No comments:

Post a Comment