Thursday, August 4, 2011

Come back (!)




HELLO PEOPLE!


It's a come back for me, oh my gucci.
It's been ages since i updating my post
I miss my blog damn fucking much
ups! as you all know, it's now ramadhan
so...


HAPPY FASTING TO ALL MUSLIMS ;)


Have a great ramadhan peeps!
jgn ponteng puasa ye. yank yonk xelok :p
I need to fill up my blog with some new story about me of course
well, i will. just wait till i post the new one
heeeeeee ;)


Hope you guys surely did missed me when i'm gone
i'm just like those chipsmore. hahaha
but it's ok now because,


thenameismell.blogspot 



is




 backkk!





3 comments:

  1. back with a bang?!!
    pandai2 la ko sapu habuk2 blog ni since lame dh ko tak post..nak raya dh ni..hahaha..
    anyway, slmt berpuasa semoga bulan ini di penuhi rahmat..

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam Ramadhan dan salam Aidilfitri Mell..kad raya utk semua blogger di http://blazenet.blogspot.com/2012/08/aidilfitri-2012_12.html

    ReplyDelete