Thursday, December 9, 2010

HOLE-LEE-DEY (!)



Hell-oo peeps! ;) 
yeah, I'm on holiday mood.
Hell yeah I'm fucking happy.
Goyang kaki all the time, yaw!
eventho holiday da nk abis pun.
Haha, bru nk update blog. Only one week.
Damn MMU la then -.-"



Okay, it's nearly a week.
I'm gonna heading back to Malacca soon.
Happy or Unhappy?
You guys choose one
But when it comes to assignments n classes
Okay, I'm not happy then. GAH!
Dance practice and the loved one?
Hmm, letme think abt it first.
So-so i think. It's like 50-50. Can huh?
Whatever. HAHA ;D



Im going to Kuantan then KL tmrw.
Road trip with family!
Yeahh, It's gonna be fun :)
Can't wait baybeh,
Auntie Bedah & Senah wait for us.
Heee ;)




Whatever it is, I still gonna say this.


Yes, 
I miss you
Damn much
You know that?
I dont think you know,
heartless as always.
-.-"



I will always loving you, no matter what happen
Mwahs



No comments:

Post a Comment