Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wattahell (!)




"See No Evil, Speak No Evil, Hear No Evil"




Hell-o Good people and also to the Bad one :)
Morning yeah. ihiks :P
Yes, I'm back after 4days in KL.
Tired and I had fun
Even smetimes i feel like shiitto.
Nvm, i used to be like that before.
Chillax ;)




Oh yeah,
seems evryone interested with my butt-kisser post.
you guys wanna know about it?
wanna know who and evrything?
It's enough for me to keep it by myself :)
No need to reveal it maybe.
* kdg2 aku ni baik gak. HAHA :P





Yes, one more thing 
I think got certain peeps cm xpuas hati je
aha, kt chat box cm nk perli2 je?
uhu. sorry la ye para blogger n pembaca
I uat blog ni for myself.
I wrote abt what happen to my life
and how it feels.
so is it wrong to MEROYAN?
aha, my blog. my life.
if you dont like it.
it's easy enough,





DON'T READ MY BLOG
and if you followed me
then just click
UNFOLLOW




I don't mind at all, you're free to go.
Thanks for viewing
;)





2 comments:

  1. someone's irritated..haha..people seem not to understand uniqueness and freedom of speech..tp tidak mengapa mereka juga mempunyai hak untuk berkata-kata..blogging untuk a peace of mind..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehe. yezza. and i know the right of certain ppl to talk en. tp xpe la. ehehe. blogging is the only way for me to rest up my mind. no other way. so peeps out there, do accept it. hee ;)

    ReplyDelete