Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Life (!)



Looking out through the window 
hoping that my life would be better without you


And you'll be better with someone who deserve you the most
surely I'm not the one that you need


I just can't imagine how miserable my life would be
without you by my side


I'm still learning and trying to letting you go
even though its hard for me but I have too for your own good



Forgive me for all the mistakes that I have done
for everything that you have done, I do forgive but not to forget 
The lies hurt but those scars remain forever



I can't let go I dunno why and none knows I've tried
Still broken inside, I just can't believe that I still crying over you


What more can I say, What more can I do
I'm living a lie when I say I'm over you
Still falling apart, I'm broken of heart



Don't tell me you can, Don't say you'll be there
We've been here before and I can't take it anymore


 I know when you're lying without even trying
You're back in my life And I'm back against the wall


It's hard to saying this, but I have too


_____________________

 to you, yes you.
do take care of my loved one
I know you deserve better than me
I'm hurting inside but that's the truth
I will be happy if the One is happy 
If the happiness is with you, then carry on
And yes please love the One like I did till now
My love for you never fade away baby

____________________________




Yeah baby, you know what?
For you I will
Even the feelings are fading away
but my love for you still going strong
till when?
Idk




" you're still the one even though we're not meant to be together "


 ilybaby
always & forever

 


No comments:

Post a Comment