Wednesday, October 20, 2010

28 Oct (!)



I'm patiently waiting for that day to come,
freaking excited for sure!


but why?


Okay, let me share with you guys yea?
 



1st




yes, as you all know. I'm getting my braces on that day!

obviously I'm absolutely excited

" Beauty is Pain


;)






2nd


 " Another heart is a rare and fragile gift, Hold it gently and with both hands
May you always be each others greatest gift "




It's our 2 years anniversary!


:') 





3rd


Last but not least, I'm celebrating the most important day in my life,

yes, It's my Birthday!

The age? haha, keep it secret till the day come okay?

Heeeee ;)


_________________________________________________________



Seriously, I'm so looking forward for the day to come.
I'm the lucky ONE cause can celebrate, 3 most precious things in the same day!


Thank God for giving me those opportunity  


That's all from me,
Thnks guys!




4 comments:

  1. ouuhh, you're taken already? damn i'm late! haha, kidding ya. Happy 28 oct to you ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha, happily taken :P haha, yeah thnks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...best nyer....happy to you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. omu rice ; ehhe, i feel so lucky on that day! hope evrything will be fine. hee. thnks! :D

    ReplyDelete