Friday, October 22, 2010

OMG (!)



Received a call from me love,
 at 10:01 am


;) 


" Dot, I'm getting your birthday present soon enough
I just called the place. Hmmm, and I'm so jealous okay!
I want one also ;( "



 
Haha, don't be baby. cause you already got one aite?
 It's my turn now sayang :P
you're getting sweeter than ever baby,
thanks for everything love.
I will cherish every moment when
I'm with you :) 



and of course I'm freaking excited for the pressie,
Dear birthday, I can't wait!
Please come faster, pretty pls?





ilyb
stay mine




3 comments:

  1. woooweeeee!!!
    cant wait!! *sebok gk nk tau neh*
    pape pn,hppy bday kmell comell!!
    ;]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..kan aku dh ckp mesti ko aan ckp bday come faster :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sheila ; ahaha, xpe t mase da smpai kmell btau ea? :P time kaseh syg :D

    nana ; heee, yeap2! ;D

    ReplyDelete