Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm Back (!)





Hello peeps!


Hee, rindu tak? rindu tak? mesti rindu kan?
okay perasan. haha LOL


yeah, I'm home people! 
sangat penat okay travel sana sni,
smpai xsempat nk update blog.
sorry ye. heee ;)


First of all new sem just started okay,
aihh, feel fuckin lazy nk p class and all.
HAIP! no mell. xley malas2.
heee ;) jk jk! :P
Gudluck memell 
:D


I got two things yang nk share with you guys.
First, about trip to Kedah
Hell yeah mmg enjoy abis with Putra-Rians
but still ade story yg xbest.
sangat xbest. hmmm
okay lets ignore about that, mls pikir oh.


Okay 2nd thing is about my brace-face lah kan?
adeh, sangat la pain skrg ni okay.
grr, rasa cm nyesal pun ade sket.
but no worries nnti lame2 okay laaa.
thnks kawan2 yg support yeaa ;)


Btw, I will update one by one okay.
Not in this entry coz mls nk tls pnjng2.
nnti org malas bace plak. heee :D
So, tunggu ;)


Anyway, Thnks yea people
even though memell xonline blog
dlm masa yg agak lame lah kn.
but still ade visitor yg left their 'foot-print' here.
heee ;) chat with me at Shout-Mix.
Thnk you friends!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment