Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tears (!)





I don't know what to say or what to jot down,
At the first place, my mood was like effin HAPPY!
but suddenly? em, it turns to gloomy day.


Well, this is what we call life aite?
There's ups and down, sometimes..
Life is confusing & complicated, not to forget unpredictable too
Actually I was like, had enough with all of those things
but life must go on, whenever we're happy or not.


yeah, back to the topic. Why tears? hmm,
My heart is crying but not me,
cause i feel like ' hati kering ' already.
No tears just a stupid sad face!


I'm just not happy with my result, 
yes seriously I don't like it!
For me, my result; so - so :(
Nvm, be grateful mell!
Pray for the best this sem!
okay, I will 

:')






One more thing, 
I just can't stand with some people's attitude
Who like to make someone else feel so stupid in front of others
ish, maki la. bodo la. xpandai la. sume pun saya ni 
hmm, okay I don't want to talk about it.
Had enough, pftt!


Just learn how to appreciate people please?
That's what you need to do,
Don't be stupid with your own stupidness
Yuck! I don't like it, so the others.

-.-'


Last but not least,
I'm missing my gundu fucking much
Where're you baby?
I need your shoulder to cry on,
imygemok
ilygemok
inygemok


____


Good Night World







No comments:

Post a Comment