Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday ( ! )


Hey guys! Happy Saturday ;)


Anyone could get me those cupcakes? oh my,
so cute aite? I want those cuppie so badly!  


Hmm, what's about saturday?
I went to Aeon Melaka with Fareeza, Kak Wani, Mali & Zet
Plan to getting our lunch there, nyumm!
At first we attacked the takoyaki stall
I ordered the octopus one with extra mayo
So do mali and kak wanie, hee :)
and still hunting for a place to get our lunch


octopus tako :)


yeah, jalan sana. jalan sini. bla bla
seriously we couldn't find any place there.
cause it's like pack with so many people.
Ayam XXL? okay nothing interesting
Chicken Rice Shop? emm boring!
OldTown White Coffee? ok full! damn
There and there, everything also damn pack.
about 15mins of hunting the place
then we decided Ali Cafe! :D


The place was so damn nice and kinda cute too,
Got Wii weyh! I wanna play but then a bunch of kids
and some org tua also played the Wii
How I'm gonna play the thing? Pffft!
All of us ate nasi lemak, nasi goreng, 
cintan beley-nice :p & thick- thick toast
aha, so cute aite the name?
you guys should try ali cafe too :)


bro, borrow ur pic k? no offense ;)


After lunch then fly back home. pheww!
I'm effin sleepy but I can't sleep till now,
too many to think about. haih
and missing my baby too.
and thnk God, baby ady msg me just now
going back to melaka tmrw!
yeah, ehe. imy loadz gundu ;)


What's plan for tonite memell lala?
Hmm, I guess watching 'MARI MENARI'
i like dancing2. heee ;)
then wait for baby to call, auww 
That's all i think, will update netting later yea
sorry for the boring entry.


Chalo Merre Bette people
Have a good Saturday!

;)




No comments:

Post a Comment